Immediately there is a vacancy in the sales department at Nassau Broadcasting of Easton, PA. If you have any applicants interested in the job described below, please encourage them to apply by sending a resume and cover letter to General Manager, Pat Lincoln at firstname.lastname@example.org AND Sales Coordinator, Sarah Weidner at email@example.com.
If you would like to receive future notice of job openings at Nassau Broadcasting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make sure you receive notice of any future openings.
I. General Information
Job Title: Sales Representative
Company: Nassau Broadcasting Partners, L.P.
Station: WODE & WSBG
Location: 107 Paxinosa Road West, Easton, PA 18040 & 22 South 6th Street, Stroudsburg, PA 18360
• College degree in communications, sales, media sales, marketing, related field, or equivalent.
• Five (5) or more years in broadcast sales or equivalent. Experience requires a successful demonstration of the following:
A. Producing immediate, realistic sales results.
B. Excellent phone skills and a working knowledge of business procedures.
C. Enthusiastic, positive and creative perspective to business approaches and with a commitment to personal growth through continual training;
D. Creating and maintaining excellent business/client relations with a large variety of clients;
E. Ability to function well under pressure and willing to work irregular hours;
F. A strong performance to achieve sales objectives;
G. Familiarity with industry, negotiating practices, marketing principles;
H. Ability to work with detailed work and research and proven ability to effectively analyze matters and exercise good judgment;
I. Valid driver’s license and proven ability to safely drive company vehicle or personal vehicle (as case may be) without exposing the company to serious liability risks.)
• Ability to conceptualize and implement product marketing strategies and a desire to share expertise to enhance the sales department’s efforts.
• Able to work compatibly with management and other departments.
• Willing to sign an Account Manager Agreement.
• Goal-oriented and self-motivated with proven capability of independently organizing (utilize a time management system), performing work and assuring follow-through.
• Proven ability to handle stress.
• Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
• Work effectively in a team environment.
• Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
• Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
• Prefer someone who has worked in a radio broadcasting environment, related function or exposure to sales and dealing with clients.
It is the policy of Nassau Broadcasting d/b/a WEEX, WODE, WBYN-AM and WTKZ
to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, in all personnel actions.
Nassau Broadcasting is looking for interns for the next semester to intern for 99.9 The Hawk, 107 The Bone and ESPN 1230-1320AM Radio.
Are you a quick thinker? Do you have great people skills? When presented with a challenge or problem, do you stand tall? Are you a great problem solver? This is the position for you! We're looking for interns who are willing and able to work from a large range of times, from early mornings, weekdays to weekends! Are you up to the challenge?